1. Viking Sea Dragon# Land Ho! Warrior Vikings swing on this pendulum ship# No riders under 36″. Riders 36″- 48″ must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Azoosment Country Carousel# Completely restored to beauty this country carousel is sure to be fun for everyone.#No Restrictions
3. The boat ride# Aye Ayei Captain! Our boat ride lets the little ones captain their own boat with their friends. Traveling the high seas? Let their imagination go!# Riders must be under 54″
4. Kiddieland Midge-O-Racers# And they’re off! This popular rescued Kiddieland original is sure to put a smile on their face.# Riders must be under 54″
5. Santa’s Tree House Slide# The original 1959 Santa’s Tree House Slide has been a favorite for kids in every generation.#
6. Balloon Race# One of our most popular rides, climb in the gondola of our Balloon Race with your friends as you climb high into the trees and swoop down for a smooth landing.# Riders under 48″ must be accompanied by an adult
7. Kringle’s Convoy# Make sure Santa’s deliveries arrive on time. Get into your own semi and get truck’n!# Riders under 36″ must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Migthy Mate # Our littlest pirates are sure to have a swinging good time on this pirate themed swinging ship and of course it’s Pirate Approved! Riders 36″-60″.
9. Kiddieland Space Invasion# 3.. 2.. 1.. blast off! Take off for a fun filled ride on this Kiddieland original.# Riders must be under 54″
10. Star Jets# Travel to new heights with the kids on our Star Jets!# Riders under 42″ must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Tilt-A-Whirl#What’s an amusement park without a Tilt-A-Whirl? Squeeze in to the bucket and go for a spin.#Riders under 46″ must be accompanied by an adult.
13. SVFD Engine No. 3# When you hop on this ride you join the Santa’s Village Fire Department Engine Company No. 3. Grab a hose and put out the fire!#No restrictions
14. Jed’s Antique Country Cruisers#Let the kids take the whole family for a drive over the bridge, past the waterfall, and through the carwash on Jed’s Antique Cruisers.#Drivers under 48″ must be assited, by an adult over 48, in pressing the foot pedal and steering, the automobile without standing.
15. Alaskan Railway All aboard! Take a ride on the railway as you journey through the Caribou Crossing animal exhibit get an up-close view of Reindeer, Bobcats and foxes. Sure to be a favorite of all ages. No Restrictions.
16. Ding ’em Dodge ’em Bumper Cars# Dodge your opponents in our fun Ding ’em Dodge ’em Bumper Cars. No riders under 42″. Riders 42″-54 must be accompanied by an adult over 54″.
17. X Treme Elevation Are you brave enough? It takes 60 seconds to travel to the top, but only 3 seconds to free fall 140 feet back down to earth. Minimum height 48″.
18. Wacky Worm is our newest family coaster. A great first-time coaster experience for all ages. Minimum 36″ Riders 36″-42″ must be accompanied by an Adult.
19. Tri-Nado Are you ready for 2.10 Minutes of high twirling fun? Three rotating arms that lift you up and spin you around and around! Minimum 42″. Riders 42″-54″ must be accompanied by an adult over 54″.
20. Snowball Ride-In 1962, families flocked to Santa’s Village for the chance to twirl, and spin inside a snowball during the middle of summer. The Snowball Ride was a park favorite of kids and families. Riders under 42 must accompanied by adult over 54″.
21. Mega Velocity- This high speed classic ride will leave you feeling a bit “scrambled” the ride includes whirling, twirling, twisting and possibly shooting! The rotating cars change force and directions rapidly, prepare you for a MEGA good time! Riders 36″-48″ must be accompanied by an adult. No single riders, No riders under 36″